Welcome To Hastings & District Law SocietyExpert Legal Advice with Local Access and Insight
The main role of the Hastings and District Law Society is to support its members locally, represent its members’ interests as well as offering social events.
In Hastings, Bexhill, Battle & Rye, our members have a wide range of experience in the law and dispute resolution. They have undergone many years of training and are highly regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
We are able to offer our members:
- Support with any issues they may face in practice
- The ability to make representations to the Law Society on relevant matters
- Liaison with both the national Law Society and other local law societies in relation to professional matters
- Social events throughout the year, where they can meet other professionals in the local area
- Ongoing training on any relevant legal topic, if required
Expertise, insight and value for money coupled together with high professional standards at all times are given by the members of the Hastings & District Law Society.
- Battle Abbey
- Friday 15th June 2018, 6pm to 8pm